Thursday, May 4, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 52!

Celebrating One Year
of Friends & Fun!

Woo-hoo! Every Thursday for a year, Ellen of 15andmeowing and I have provided the fill-in statements. We plan to keep coming up with fill-ins that are fun to answer and to share for as long as you will join us here. The linky will continue to be posted on Fridays at or about 12:00 AM. Thank you for being a part of Friendly Fill-Ins. Your answers and participation are what makes this fun for all of us!

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 52: May 5, 2017

1. ___________________ landline. 

2. My most treasured piece of jewelry is _________________________.

3. This year, I have learned                             .

4. I would like to                            before this year is over. 



4 comments:

  1. Annie,

    I've lifted the fill-ins to share tomorrow. Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happee one yeer guyz....we dont much get ta answer N if de food gurlz off line on frydayz ....well......but we haz N joyed thiz seer eez ☺☺♥♥ !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Focus, i needz it so i can answer these fill-ins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the precious 5 lines about baby Chloe.

    1. I need to hook my burglar alarm into my Landline.

    2. My most treasured piece of jewelry is my may Dad's stick pin from Glen L. Martin with a tiny sapphire in it for company service.

    3. This year I have learned and re-learned again and again, patience.

    4. I would like to lose 10 pounds before the year is over.

    ReplyDelete