Thursday, May 18, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 54


Every Thursday, Ellen of 15andmeowing and I provide the fill-in statements. We like to give you time to contemplate them and fill them out. On Fridays, we post our answers with a link-up. Please come back and link your answers, too. That is where it really gets fun! Learning about each other and making friends is what it is all about!

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 54: May 19, 2017

1. I have googled _________________________.

2. I have________________________ on Ebay.

3. I think                                .

4.                         thinks                              .



4 comments:

  1. You make a great team on these! I can't resist answering here:
    1. I have googled how to tie a hanged man's noose for a Halloween prop.
    2. I have bought many quirky Marilyn Manson shirts and collectibles on Ebay.
    3. I think writing is the best thing in the world.
    4. My father thinks I should go visit him and Mom in Florida. Ugh... I hate traveling there.

    Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to yours and everyone's answers tomorrow. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say I've ever Googled what Darla has, but I've Googled for just about everything else. :-)

    I've bought nothing on eBay, ever.

    I think too much. Seriously. Less thought and more action would have gotten me farther in life and been better for my mental health.

    Your last one stumps me, because I really don't know what another Being is thinking. I can make assumptions, but I don't really know. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are good! I have googled Brian's Home and it came it first.

    ReplyDelete