Thursday, May 25, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 55


Every Thursday, Ellen of 15andmeowing and I provide the fill-in statements. Please come back on Friday, when we post our answers with a link-up. Learning about each other and making friends is what it is all about!

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 55: May 26, 2017

1. My idea of roughing it is _____________.

2. I never get sick of talking about ____________.

3. My youth                              .

4. My "golden years"                               



7 comments:

  1. Here if you want to see it. Not going to put it in the linky. You know me.
    http://crazycreativescheerleadingcamp.blogspot.com/2017/05/friendly-fill-ins-week-55.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeheehee! Yep, i can see cats feeling that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. My idea of roughing it is being at a party where they've run out of red wine!
    2. I never get sick of talking about my cat Toffee.
    3. My youth was very happy as I grew up in a big close and loving family. .
    4. My "golden years" are ticking along nicely, thank you!

    That's Purrfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. we izz off line fora few guyz sew we will miss thiz...hope everee one haza soooper grate week oh end ~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just finished my fill-in post. I'm a grumpy old woman trying to figure out the same thing. Good fill-ins this week. Thanks. Sending lots of love, hugs and prayers, Janet

    ReplyDelete