Friday, May 26, 2017

Snowball Forever


My heart broke when I received the email from Ellen of 15andmeowing today. Snowball had lost her battle. Like Ellen, I can be superstitious when my furkids are sick. So, we prayed.

Each time we lose a furry love, they take a piece of us with them. They leave a hole in our hearts that no one else can fill. Now, there is another furry angel, because Snowball has received her special wings. 

Snowball was blessed to have been safe in the home of Ellen and her hubby for as long as she was. Their love for their furkids is unconditional. Ellen does so much for cats and their people. She is a blessing to all who know her. Please visit Ellen to show your support as she grieves Snowball's crossing. 

This one is for Snowball...she will be loved and missed...forever.

14 comments:

  1. My heart hurts for Ms. Ellen. It's so sad when we lose a pet we love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They remain in our hearts, but it is different. I know you feel it, too.

      Delete
  2. We were so very sad to hear about dear Snowball, such a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My heart goes out to Ellen. She tries so hard to help.

      Delete
  3. We were sad to hear about Snowball's passing, too. We're sending love and purrs and prayers to Ellen and her husband. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you are. Thanks for being You. Hugs.

      Delete
  4. Poor Ellen. I hope she has many happy memories of Snowball to hold on to.

    Cait @ Click's Clan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw this on her blog. I'm so sad. You are so right about Ellen. She and her husband are so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're heartbroken about Snowball. There has been way too much loss in the cat blogosphere over the past couple weeks :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This kind of loss seems to cycle, and that is no comfort. It is never easy. I feel for Ellen. ❤

      Delete
  7. Thank you for this sweet post about Snowball. I am blessed to have friends like you that understand how strong and special that bond is with our furbabies. XO and love to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a blessing. To everyone who knows you. HUGS.

      Delete