Sunday, May 14, 2017

Tech Supported


Well, Bill does not mess around. He called in the professionals immediately upon finding out about my computer issues. They remotely accessed each computer and resolved everything. I got them cleaned up, fully tuned, and completely updated. We are back in business. Thank you, Bill!

If you run into any issues with Windows 10 updates, do not be surprised. But, don't panic, either. Call in the experts if you are unsure of anything. I had to call them in, anyway. Waiting and trying to resolve it was not worth the stress. It actually seemed to get worse over a 48 hour period. But, now all is good here, again!

10 comments:

  1. Aww...those are the cutest computer geeks ever :) I am glad everything is fixed. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're up and running so quickly. We're running Windows 7 and refuse to upgrade to 10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tech with out the stress is a good deal indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy you didn't get scooped up in that ransomware. Sounds like things are back to normal now. After I left my job and before I started blogging I rarely got on the computer. Many days I wish my life was still like that. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, Annie, with your furkids. Sending love, hugs and prayers to all, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! We're so glad you were able to get that all sorted out. We hope you had a great Mother's Day, Annie! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are all back to good working order! Seems like there is a lot of yucky stuff going on with ransomware, etc. so hopefully you are back up and safely running!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you got your computer working again. So stressful especially when there are hacking going on world wide.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete