Thursday, July 20, 2017

Dog Stories

"Velvet"

I have been wanting to share my dog stories for quite some time. These were originally published several years ago in a physical literary magazine. We published them as a series titled, "Life Lessons From My Dogs". I was pleased to be able to share my dogs and what I learned from each one.

I have been rewriting these stories, editing and clarifying what I needed to share. I think I am ready to share them here. I will share them in order of when they entered my life. I will try to share their story and our relationship. I will also share what they taught me about dogs, life, and often even myself.

Velvet was my first dog. You will be meeting her very soon. I think you will love her. I do.

12 comments:

  1. It will be a pleasure to get to know your dogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mimi. They were all really good dogs, every one of them. Each bond was unique, too.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're looking forward to hearing about them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to the stories about your dogs. Velvet looks like she was a sweet, elderly gal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to learning about all of your dogs. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking forward to your dog stories. Velvet looks very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, sweet puppy! Looks a lot like our Bud, when he got older and gray haired. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hay.....wearz R commint ~~~~~~~~~~ faaaaaaaaaaaaa....we iz tryin ta say we iz lookin forwerd ta heerin yur storee velvet as manee moonz ago dawgz walked de trout towne shorez ! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to reading the stories.

    ReplyDelete