Thursday, July 6, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 61


Every Thursday, Ellen of 15andmeowing and I provide the fill-in statements. Please come back on Friday, when we post our answers with a link-up. Learning about each other and making friends is what it is all about!

Forgive me for my lateness in visiting for last week's fill-ins. Please know that I will be by to comment on each of them. Chloe Jo comes first; I am sure you understand. She is still having some serious issues, and we are working hard on getting her better. Thank you for your support. It really does mean a lot.

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 61: July 7, 2017
 
1. My favorite line from a film is _______________.

2. Other than blogs, a website I visit often is _____________.

3. When I feel down, I                              .

4. If I could                         , I would                           .



6 comments:

  1. Charlie is a cutie! Purrs to Chloe Jo from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chloe jo; we total lee understand; bloggin comez like 935th, familee furst, all wayz ~~~~ continmewed blessingz frum st francis ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that all who love you and your family want you to put your real life first, especially as it involves caring for a special family member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute kitty. Everyone understands that our beloved pets come before blogging. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs and prayers for Chloe Jo.

    1. My favorite line from a film is, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home from the Wizzard of Oz.

    2. Other than blogs, a website I visit often is Rug Hooking Daily.

    3. When I feel down, I love having my grandkids or my great grandkids. They somehow make my blues disappear.

    4. If I could change the past, I would make sure that my daughter would have gotten a liver transplant.


    Enjoy your weekend Annie.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete