Thursday, July 27, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 64


Ellen of 15andmeowing and I provide the Friendly Fill-In statements each Thursday. On Friday, when we post our answers with a link-up for you to join us. Learning about each other and making friends is what it is all about!

Here are this week's fill-in statements with the blanks:

Week 64: July 28, 2017
 
1. As a child, my favorite playground activity was ______________.

2. For breakfast, I have ______________.

3. An instrument I would like to play is                        .

4. I always try to                          , because                       .



7 comments:

  1. Thanks again for taking time to co-host the fill-ins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being a part of Friendly Fill-Ins, Mimi! Hugs!

      Delete
  2. 1. As a child , my favorite playground activity was playing baseball.

    2. For breakfast I usually have a healthy cereal with 2% milk, raisins, walnuts, seeds, coffee with 10% cream.

    3. An instrument I would like to play is the harp.

    4. I always try to do my best because it's the right thing to do.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is why I adore you. You are genuine and sweet. HUGS.

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love the photo. We will be purrticipating. XOXO, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to everyone's answers. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. always looking forward to being a part of this blog

    ReplyDelete