Sunday, July 30, 2017

First Portraits

This is the first portrait session for our 
newest minions. It was a challenge for them, 
and, to be honest, for me, as well. But,
we wanted to show you how they are doing.
Clyde's eyes are fully opened, while
Bonnie is very impatient for hers to be.
She is quite determined and bossy.
Clyde is calm and cooperative.
Together, they are quite a pair. 

First, they wanted to go one way.


Then, they decided to go the other way.


Oops...that was when Bonnie stumbled,


and had a little trouble recovering. 


Let's see...where were we?


Well, that's not right!


Okay, a close-up of Clyde. 


And, now a close-up of Bonnie.


There you have it. Bonnie & Clyde.
It is hard to capture Outlaws, even minions.
We will get better at this, though.
They will be with us for at least a couple of months,
while they grow and learn how to take over the world.
Now, I believe it is time for a catnap.
See you soon!
❤❤


Shared with:

47 comments:

  1. Awww a very Squee worthy moment,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you two look so sweet, it will be a lot of fun see you grow and eyes open!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys maybe small right now but you have OOODLES of character!
    Purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  4. That small, cutely clumsy stage doesn't last very long, it is always such fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love those two cuties and can't wait to see them as the grow a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest thing I've seen today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness gracious, Annie. Those are the cutest outlaws ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that was precious. I just love the captions. They are definitely well fed and looks like they will want to stay with you for a long time. I love the photos. I can picture them having little gun holsters on their hips, lol.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They may as well. They are in charge! Hugs!

      Delete
  9. They are sooo cute, I could just squeeee. Happy Sunday.
    Yael from PlayingInCatnip.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are so adorable. It looks like Clyde has a big V on his head :) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have a V mark. Clyde is so silvery, while Bonnie is so dark. I think they will both be striking, though. Hugs!

      Delete
  11. I don't think there's a word in the English language to convey how adorable them are. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. What can be said but, "SQUEEEE." Annie, they are the cutest babies ever. They are going to grow into gorgeous cats, and we are so excited that we get to watch their first few months. Thanks for sharing them on the hop. Love and hugs and prayers, Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do think they will be beautiful. They sure are cute, now!

      Delete
  13. Bless your soul for all the love and care you give to fur-babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beth. I believe that I am meant to do this. It is important. Hugs, my friend.

      Delete
  14. Oh my gosh, how small and sweet!! I can't help it.. but I want little cute kittens again!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You do amazing works raising them for loving forever homes. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Darla. It is a calling, I think. Hugs.

      Delete
  16. OMC! They are so tiny...and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How wonderful. Makes me want a kitten. But I will be strong and resist...two catkids are enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are so cute. Priceless pics.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Funny how kitten pictures make everything better. You can have a horrible, soul-crushing day ... and your pictures of Bonnie and Clyde ... and POOF! All smiles :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bonnie and Clyde are the cutest little kitties! <3

    ReplyDelete