Thursday, August 3, 2017

A Winning Guess!


We were very pleased to win the Teaser on Tuesday over at TWOspoiledcats. Each Tuesday, they post a picture. The mission is to try to guess what the picture is and where the picture is taken. We almost won recently. This time, we were the first to guess it correctly! 

This week the picture was of The Jerome Grand Hotel, in Jerome, Arizona. I knew it right away from my extensive reading on Arizona's colourful history. This hotel is believed to be haunted. While I have not visited it, I did visit Mayo Clinic in Phoenix many times in 2012-2013. I learned to love Arizona and became fascinated with its interesting past.

Thank you to Angel Sammy, Teddy, and Mom Pam for giving us this weekly Teaser fun! I am proudly adding my winning badge to my page.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's fun to win, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! As for your Arizona visit, I hope it wasn't due to a health crisis. ~hugs~ Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. conga ratz guyz...N we hope de wee onez bonnie N clyde R givin mom...an eazee time oh it ~~~~~~~ wavez two all ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is a hard badge to get. I have never gotten it even when the teaser is from my state. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I know smart humans! I have a huge pile of greenies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your winning Annie. Somehow, I'm not surprised, you're a smart cookie. Yes, sweet and smart.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY FOR YOU!!!!!!! Concatulations!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paws up for winning the teaser! That is no easy feat.

    ReplyDelete