Thursday, August 3, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 65


My co-host, Ellen of 15andmeowing, and I provide Friendly Fill-In statements each Thursday. On Friday, when we post our answers with a link-up for you to join us. We hope you will copy and answer these on your own blog, but remember to link up here. If you need help, please let us know!

Here are this week's fill-in statements with the blanks:

Week 65: August 4, 2017
 
1. Meetings____________________.

2. Rules______________________.

3. The best time to                        is                         .

4. I have learned                                     .



2 comments:

  1. The cat gathered them to explain something important, of course. Cats do not waste time on unneeded meetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meetings have to start on time for me. I hate it when the president waits for tardy people to start the meeting. I value my time.

    Rules are to be followed otherwise, why having rules if people disregard them as not applying to them?...

    The best time to start something is right now.

    I have learned to be flexible, adjust to the situation...
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete