Thursday, August 10, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 66


My co-host, Ellen of 15andmeowing, and I provide Friendly Fill-In statements each Thursday. On Friday, when we post our answers with a link-up for you to join us. We hope you will copy and answer these on your own blog, but remember to link up here. If you need help, or have questions, please let us know!

Here are this week's fill-in statements with the blanks:

Week 66: August 11, 2017
 
1. Blind dates ________________________.

2. _____________ years ago, I ______________________.


3. I admire                         because                             .

4.                         makes me think                              .



16 comments:

  1. I love this tuxedo cat.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We used to have a Tex. Sam was very animated like this. She talked nonstop! HUGS.

      Delete
  2. Those look like some fun fill-ins. Now that would be a scary blind date, but some dogs do really like cats. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chloe Jo loves dogs. Stella is hers. I hope you will join us sometime! Hugs.

      Delete
  3. That is a cute kitty meme :)I look forward to your fill-ins tomorrow. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to the fill-ins, too! Hugs, my friend.

      Delete
  4. I have a few minutes to answer these questions.
    1. Blind dates are definitely not for me... I don't like surprises...
    2. Many years ago I was younger and full of energy, now I need to nap often.
    3. I admire you for having such a big heart to care for all those animals.
    4. Dreams makes me analyze what's really going on in my life. It's amazing how it all makes sense once I figure it out. Sometimes it tales a while to analyze my dreams so I don't always do it.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! I always enjoy your wisdom, Julia.
      1. I agree! me, too.
      2. I look forward to napping. *sigh* You work so hard, too. xo
      3. This is my mission in life. Critters. Someone needs to do it. God chose me.
      4. I do the same thing with dreams! I feel better when I feel like I know what is going on. I can deal with anything, as long as I think I know what it is.
      HUGS!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Darla, I hope you will join us sometime! Hugs!

      Delete
  6. Oh, dear! Yes, my take on blind dates is about what that cat's is going to be before the end of the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These are the best fill-in answers ever! We so much enjoy reading these.

    ReplyDelete