Thursday, September 7, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 70


My co-host, Ellen of 15andmeowing, and I provide Friendly Fill-In statements each Thursday. On Friday, we post our answers with a link-up for you to join us. We hope you will copy and answer these on your own blog, but remember to link up here! If you need help, please let us know! We look forward to reading your thoughts!

Here are this week's fill-in statements with the blanks:

Week 70: September 8, 2017
 
1. September bucket list: 1) ___________, 2) _______________, 3) ....

2. If I came with a warning label, it would say ______________.

3. Truth be told,                         .

4. I would rather                      than                           .



7 comments:

  1. Sometimes even if it's not your bucket, it's the only one you get and you have to make do. Nice fill-in statements, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still on my August Bucket List, lol..

    My warning sign would be "I'm a patient dog but I'll defend myself when threatened. "

    Truth be told, I don't have as much energy as everyone imagine I have.... I'm very tired...

    I would rather be poor and happy than be rich and miserable.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working on mine now, Annie. How are you doing? Any more info on cough and possible treatment. Love, hugs and prayers, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to your answers and the cute photos you find to accompany them. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. We adore your pictures....a great laugh for us. Thank you Annie.

    Shoko and Kali

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute cat photos! The one with the ice cubes reminds me of our cat Paolo (RIP). He always wanted ice in his water, and would beg for it. Wishing you and yours a happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete