Thursday, September 14, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 71


My co-host, Ellen of 15andmeowing, and I provide Friendly Fill-In statements each Thursday. On Friday, we post our answers with a link-up for you to join us. We hope you will copy and answer these on your own blog, but remember to link up here. If you need help, please let us know, so we can help. We look forward to your answers!

Here are this week's statements with the blanks for you to personalize…

Week 71: September 15, 2017
 
1. I have broken ___________ bones.

2. When I go out to breakfast, I order ___________.

3. As Summer officially comes to an end,                            .

4. Before this year is over, I really need to                                 .



14 comments:

  1. Oh to be that flexible again...LOL!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, and wow! that almost looks painful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cat either has no bones or it's a photoshop cat.

    I've broken a bone in my left foot last year and years ago, I had the bones in my right foot crushed by a 75 pounds ceramic mold that fell on my foot because my employee placed the mold the wrong way with the buckles underneath. I needed to turn the heavy mold so I could unbuckle the straps that held it together but the wet wooden table made it very slippery and the tall mold came crashing on my poor foot.

    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my gosh! I am glad you healed. That had to be horrible.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I don't know if that would even help.

      Delete
  5. Cute kitty. I look forward to your answers.XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If my cat did that, I would be at the vet! xo

      Delete
  6. Awe silly kitty! I have to share this really wonderful video I saw today! I think you'll enjoy it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZSgO8ZtbTw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the video and shared it with some friends. Thank you! HUGS.

      Delete
  7. We had a great time with these fill-ins! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! I am happy to have you with us!

      Delete