Thursday, October 12, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 75


My co-host, Ellen of 15andmeowing, and I provide Friendly Fill-In statements each Thursday. On Friday, we post our answers with a link-up for you to join us. We hope you will copy and answer these on your own blog, but remember to link up here. If you need help, please let us know, so we can help. We look forward to your answers!

Here are this week's fill-in statements.

Week 75: October 13, 2017

1. Keep calm and ___________.

2. _______ disappoints me.


3.                           is my                            .

4. In retrospect,                               .



4 comments:

  1. Okay, i'll try to keep calm while thinking these over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie,

    This is my off-week for the fill-ins but I will share some sillies and I hope to join your encouraging, inspirational fun on Monday with another "Sparks" contribution! Have a good weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what to make of all this... I'll try to keep calm too.

    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow...Friday the 13th is Halloween....mol...scary.

    Shoko and Kali

    ReplyDelete